Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Bike ride


Maria was back at school yesterday and had a good day which was a relief after her lengthy absence due to covid. She was well enough for singing later in the day too and has lots of rehearsals ahead for dance starting this evening from 4.30 to 7.15. She is going to be so tired!

I got a good deal of cleaning done in the kitchen and downstairs bathroom but then spent another 90 furitless minutes trying to work with EE to find a way of getting wifi calling to work on Alison's new phone. It has been incredibly frustrating but we have now cancelled that order and will return the phone with a new one being delivered from BT this afternoon. Fingers crossed for an easier time with it.

I ran down to the library and back for my exercise and swapped over my books before doing the school run and making the tea. 

Already today I have done us a salad, pickled some turnips grown at our allotment and made lentil soup before getting out for a lovely ride in the sunshine on the mountain bike. The photo shows Remedy Oak.

No comments:

Ragwormers play Teddy Rocks

I think I have been slightly overdoing all the exercise and allotmenting lately and that culminated in feeling so physically tired on Friday...