Tuesday, June 01, 2021

Bank Holiday Clear Up


It was such a beautiful day and I did go out for a walk, as shown in the photo above, as well as run 5km, but most of the day was spent clearing up after the weekend celebrations. I must have washed up about 20 times and started the day off with a trip to Poole to drop off the glasses which had been ordered. The motorhome got a good clean and I've sorted out the various storage spaces.

I had another trip down to Bournemouth to drop off Kate and Joe's stuff and managed to avoid the worst of the traffic as people began to leave the beaches. Joy came up for lunch which gave me another chance to drive down to Verwood and to pop into Morrisons for some bits and pieces.

With so many people staying over on Sunday the house was upside down so there was a good deal of tidying up required and shifting around. The shed also needed sorting out as Alison's now bike arrives today and I also needed to store the lengths of ply that had been used at the ancient technology centre.

Given that's what I was up to, Alison was getting the laundry done and hanging out lines and lines of clothes. Hoovering and mealtimes needed taking care of too, so it really was quite a day.

 

No comments:

W allotment

I managed a good few hours at the bigger allotment yesterday which resulted in my preparing the final beds, the big one in particular, for p...