Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Back on it





Having been for a swim earlier I did go for a ride on the mountain bike, 8.5 miles over the Horton and round the tracks to Smugglers Lane and over Remedy Oak golf course. The sun was out and I listened to Simon Mayo and Mark Kermode's film review podcast as I did the rounds.

As soon as I was back I took off for Cranborne to collect Maria from school and managed a 2.25 mile walk through fields of celandines or buttercups and huge nubers of dandelions with their sead heads all ready to disperse in the forecast high winds tomorrow.

Two birds of prey on my ride, a buzzard and a kestrel. 

It is nice to be feeling back to noral after the long walk but running is a way off still.


No comments:

Ragwormers play Teddy Rocks

I think I have been slightly overdoing all the exercise and allotmenting lately and that culminated in feeling so physically tired on Friday...