Monday, March 01, 2021

It is sunny and I am loving it.



The sun has not stopped shining since I returned from Scotland, almost as if I am being told not to leave ever again. There was something almost maliciously intentional about the Hebridean weather last week which makes me feel very lucky to live here in the soft south.

I walked around Cranborne this afternoon and took the first photo showing the hedges and hills, gentle in comparison to the Highlands and the mountains of Harris. There's also a picture of Joseph in the woods yesterday with an unusual method of using a hand lens. It was lovely seeing some  of the small daffodils, narcissi. 

Today started with a 5km run and home by 7.15 for breakfast and then home school. I did a litter pick up and down the hill, covering over a mile and half, made some butternut squash soup and then walked round Cranborne before collecting Joseph. It was then time for lasagne, roast veg and vegan sausage rolls for tea and Jospeh gave me a clap for it being so tasty!

Maria has done a brilliant dance which she choreographed herself.  

No comments:

W allotment

I managed a good few hours at the bigger allotment yesterday which resulted in my preparing the final beds, the big one in particular, for p...