Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Does Hatches

 

Another grey and damp but I managed to avoid the worst of it when running down to Verwood to sort out Joy's shower. It was 5.3 miles across Crane Valley golf course and the photo shows how much water is pouring into Does Hatches. It was certainly a muddy run and I am glad I got the cheap running shoes for going off road as they were soon soaked and caked in mud.

There was time to clean the car again and to do the interior too this time, as well as cleaning inside the motorhome. The heating looks to be faulty and beyond my very limited skills to resolve so I may need to book it in at some point soon. 

In running to Remedy Oak I have been aware of the amount of litter lining the road and so got on my bike armed with sack and litter picker. It took no time at all to get it full and was very satisfying in meaning I have been up and down just under two miles of Woodlands's roads in the last couple of weeks. It's a great way of getting out and about given that I am retired and have the time. 


No comments:

Ragwormers play Teddy Rocks

I think I have been slightly overdoing all the exercise and allotmenting lately and that culminated in feeling so physically tired on Friday...