Tuesday, December 01, 2020

December walk part two






I took some photos of the allotment this morning where Alison was weeding the spinach and the sun was out in the east as we look out towards the A31 which makes it sound less appealing a view than it is. There is also one of the pigs which we saw on our walk.

This afternoon I went early on the school run and parked up allowing myself some time for another hike round Cranborne, 2.5 miles, listening to audible, this time the latest Cormoran Strike novel by J K Rowling, a massive 30 hours plus of listening. The skies were blue and it didn't feel too chilly with the absence of any wind allowing me to fully enjoy the wide views over Cranborne Chase. 

 

No comments:

Ragwormers play Teddy Rocks

I think I have been slightly overdoing all the exercise and allotmenting lately and that culminated in feeling so physically tired on Friday...