Saturday, November 14, 2020

Saturday rain


I'm just back from a 5 mile walk to the shop for some bits and pieces, having trekked through the rain which has been falling without interruption for hours and hours. It meant I listened to the whole of Kermode and Mayo's film review podcast which was lovely and it also means I don't have to worry about going out on the bike or for a run later.

The last few days have been dry and good for jobs around the house and garden, as well trips to the park in Verwood town centre with Amelia on Thursday and again yesterday evening to celebrate Bridie's now job.

We've got the girls for a sleepover this weekend and they are currently mixing up a Christmas pudding with Alison and making wishes.

The photo shows the binoculars and bike pump I mentioned in a previous update, as well as what I now know to be vernier calipers. They have been fixed and work well now, having been stripped down and cleaned. All good fun and I am sure they will be very useful.

No comments:

Ragwormers play Teddy Rocks

I think I have been slightly overdoing all the exercise and allotmenting lately and that culminated in feeling so physically tired on Friday...