Thursday, October 01, 2020

September workouts

Having clocked up not far short of 300 miles each month for quite some time, usually 200 miles on the bike and 100 miles of running, There was a big drop off in September with just 33 miles on the bike and 77 miles running for a total of 110.

It was the decline in getting out on the bike that really told which reflected the poorer weather, being busy with the return to school and the fact there were 6 days when I did not exercise at all which is unusual for me. Most months there would be no days when I didn't run or ride.

I am going to try and get back to the previous pattern although I do think I ought to take a break every now and then.


No comments:

Ragwormers play Teddy Rocks

I think I have been slightly overdoing all the exercise and allotmenting lately and that culminated in feeling so physically tired on Friday...