Thursday, September 24, 2020

Moors Valley and Potterne Park

 

It was sunny whilst I did my run this morning, 4.5 miles, which took me from Potterne and on to Moors Valley and back. I've definitely picked up a bit of pace again and was under 9 minute miles for most of the run whilst listening to Table Manners, the Jessie Ware podcast which this week featured James Bay.

Maria started singing lessons at Studio One yesterday and loved it. That meant I was treated to her singing 'A Few of My Favourite Things' from the 'Sound of Music' all the way home.

It's an Amelia day today and we are planning on lots of games in the play room before we take her home via dance for Maria in her Entertainers group.

 

No comments:

Ragwormers play Teddy Rocks

I think I have been slightly overdoing all the exercise and allotmenting lately and that culminated in feeling so physically tired on Friday...