Monday, August 10, 2020

57 challenges - homemade blackberry jam and jelly






I have been busy with the blackberries and have already made a couple of jars of jam using the berries picked yesterday with Evie and Amelia. The photo shows the berries we collected today which have been cooked up with some apples and will be left to drain overnight so I can use the juice tomorrow to make blackberry jelly, even better than the jam but more work.

That means I have now completed challenge number 29 of the 57 set in May. Tomorrow I am hoping to complete two more at the same time, a 57 mile bike ride and to raise money for charity. In fact I am going to go a bit further, 62 miles, to complete 100km for the autism society.


No comments:

Ragwormers play Teddy Rocks

I think I have been slightly overdoing all the exercise and allotmenting lately and that culminated in feeling so physically tired on Friday...