Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Stomp - 57 challenges - learn a dance routine

I am a little embarrassed by the video as I have never given in to the urge to dance and am therefore completely hopeless. No false modesty, just the truth, and I feel so self-conscious, clumsy, all at sea with any semblance of rhythm and lacking any grace whatsoever. Which is why I need to challenge myself to give it a go, even when the results are going to be awful.

This was the outcome of session 1 and we've moved onto the 2nd since. Maria is teaching me well and it is a lovely thing to do together, worthwhile in itself.

We had Evie and Amelia over yesterday and did a long walk in the woods following the trail the girls left last time.


No comments:

Ragwormers play Teddy Rocks

I think I have been slightly overdoing all the exercise and allotmenting lately and that culminated in feeling so physically tired on Friday...