Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Run and school and ride

I managed a 5km run before home school today which was lovely as it meant I was recovered enough to ride up to Mannington and Three Legged Cross to get to Joy's to fix the trellis near her gate which had been damaged by the weight of the winter jasmine growing up it. It was a lovely ride on the mountain bike giving me anohter 8 mile ride to add to the tally for the month once I'd got home.

Veg curry with butternut squash for lunch. The squash was soft and sweet and full of curry flavour and went down well with Joseph.

I also got a mirror up in Glen's room and did a bit of hedge cutting too. The main time waster today was Minecraft, getting it installed and playable on Maria's laptop. I could have done without the numerous obstacles but eventually got them sorted so she was happy to play at a reasonable speed later in the day.

Maisy's late afternoon walk meant I started to listen to Hilary Mantells's latest Cromwell novel, the final one in the trilogy. Having read the first two and enjoyed them immensely, I have this on audible and look forward to listening for many hours.


No comments:

Ragwormers play Teddy Rocks

I think I have been slightly overdoing all the exercise and allotmenting lately and that culminated in feeling so physically tired on Friday...