Thursday, March 12, 2020

Crane Valley Golf Course run

I had to go to Verwood this morning and decided to run across the golf course having avoided it of late given the wet conditions. It was completely waterlogged last time I attempted it and the course was closed to golfers due to the saturated conditions.

I managed 3.5 miles including the canter across the various fairways which were still tricky, quite slippery and wet but far less so than previously. However, Does Hatches is still a torrent of water and not too inviting to any intrepid swimmers who fancy ignoring the warning signs, something that happens quite frequently in the summer.


No comments:

Ragwormers play Teddy Rocks

I think I have been slightly overdoing all the exercise and allotmenting lately and that culminated in feeling so physically tired on Friday...