Monday, September 24, 2018

Sunny Monday

Lovely start to the day with a fresh feeling chill in the air as I walked the dog.

Having rested my achilles heel for the past two days, I took to the road again and ran 5 miles at 9.41 which was not too bad. I could certainly feel the pain in the heel but not too badly. Great to run in the sunshine and with little wind to disrupt.

Alison and I got on with lots of jobs around the house which included clearing the bathroom ceiling of mould. Having cleaned the surface, I painted the ceiling with ronseal anti mould paint which should help avoid further problems for a few years.

After some homemade soup, it was down to Crane Valley for a quick 9 holes but it was  my worst round for some time with a 43 which included 3 double bogies and just 2 holes at par. Struggling with the driver in trying to hit it too far. And just when I thought I'd got it sorted!



No comments:

Ragwormers play Teddy Rocks

I think I have been slightly overdoing all the exercise and allotmenting lately and that culminated in feeling so physically tired on Friday...