Sunday, September 09, 2018

September weekend




We had family over for a Saturday evening dutch oven meal which was lovely, followed by some time in front of the wood burner. Earlier I'd done my fastest 10km run for nearly two years - just over 58 minutes.

The sad thing was that Joe was later sick and Alison ill all day on Sunday due to drinking too much. That left Sunday dinner a lot more subdued than planned. Bridie had also cancelled due to hangover! I'd done lots of yorkshires which actually worked. The nut roast was also tasty and there were masses of roast potatoes too.

We then went to the local church flower show with Joy. Very beautiful displays on the theme of remembrance given the centenary of the end of WW1. 

No comments:

Ragwormers play Teddy Rocks

I think I have been slightly overdoing all the exercise and allotmenting lately and that culminated in feeling so physically tired on Friday...