Friday, November 28, 2008

Weekend

It's a quiet weekend for me with Alison off to Yorkshire with Glen and Maria. She's going to be seeing Coldplay at Sheffield which is something sees looking forward to - rather her than me. I dropped them off at Salisbury station and have just decided that this weekend I shall mainly be sitting around watching football as I am still getting over the chest infection.

I have now gone all week without smoking which means I've got an investment in keeping that going. We'll see. At least Paul will be pleased.

School sounds as if it's been busy with lots of people off with flu, more than I remember in recent years. Maybe we have different germs this year with 2 schools coming together? It's a deep learning day on Monday which means normal timetable is abandoned for the day. That means no teaching for me and no teaching till Thursday in fact! I am sure you will appreciate just how busy my leadership role keeps me. No, it really does.

It also looks like no football on Monday for me with the breathing being a problem but I am hoping to at least go along and watch.

No comments:

Euro tour

Our little trek round Europe is taking shape and is coming ever closer. This is for Maria and Lily to have an adventure after Maria's GC...