Thursday, July 31, 2008

Rochelle's 18th





Bridie, Glen and myself went down to Plymouth at the weekend to celebrate Rochelle's 18th birthday. It was a great night and Jamie and Chrissie managed to entertain us all once again. It was a beauty! Chrissie was full of dance moves while Jamie recovered after a quick coffee break to ensure plenty of wine got drunk.

The sparkling candles went down a treat with the gorgeous coffee cake and Morag did a fantastic spread of food which Glen decided to add to by sending out for MacDonalds. Unbelievably, to me anyway at my advanced age, Jordan and Roxanne weren't going out clubbing until one am! What's that all about? Their night begins when I've been in bed for two or three hours.

No comments:

Ragwormers play Teddy Rocks

I think I have been slightly overdoing all the exercise and allotmenting lately and that culminated in feeling so physically tired on Friday...