Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Misc pictures






There are many differing topics in the pictures starting with Maria at Weymouth today when we went to collect Joe but he wasn't up yet. Sun was shining but it was so cold and does Weymouth ever need that relief road. I usually go via Osmington but took the road from Dorchester and it was murder. I hate that road.

There is a photo of the deer I saw the other day when I was walking the dogs in the woods down the road. It stayed still for at least a minute and then trotted off serenely without the dogs noticing it.

The bluebells are coming on now but they are still far from in full bloom after such cold and wet weather. They look good up close but nowhere near the same swathes of blue and scent as usual.

The final 2 pictures are from the New Forest on Sunday where it looks like Glen has caused the tree to topple over.

He is playing two 45 minute matches on Friday for Bournemouth against Plymouth in one game and against Somerset (?) in the other. I'm going to try and get some proper photos of him in action as opposed to my inaction.

No comments:

Ragwormers play Teddy Rocks

I think I have been slightly overdoing all the exercise and allotmenting lately and that culminated in feeling so physically tired on Friday...