Monday, April 14, 2008

Gardening

It was a very busy day with an early start to cook Glen breakfast this morning when he had bacon, toast and spaghetti before going off to school followed by a walk in the woods with the dogs. I'll add a picture of the deer I saw later. Then it was off to the gym for an hour and then into the garden for the rest of the day. I cut the grass, raked the lawns and recut it after exposing the path from where the grass had encroached over the past couple of years. I sorted out the greenhouse and fixed the door and am ready to plant a few veg especially lettuce.

Between the showers I also put up the swing seat in anticipation of some summer sunshine before painting the chiminea with some anti rust paint and tidied the shed. Finally there was time for another walk in the bluebell woods with the dogs during which I got caught in a sharp shower.

Argyle on tv tonight which I suspect will result in a loss to Wednesday as they have plenty to play for still.

No comments:

Ragwormers play Teddy Rocks

I think I have been slightly overdoing all the exercise and allotmenting lately and that culminated in feeling so physically tired on Friday...