Saturday, April 12, 2008

Dartmoor Day Two






Wednesday was a beautiful day and we were up early to enjoy the sunshine at Lopwell dam where we used to go fishing for flounder. I never caught anything that I remember but spent hours sitting around doing nothing in the middle of nowhere here. It was quite stunning with the light being so bright but the modern world intrudes everywhere; I was asked for a job reference while walking on the banks of the Tavy!

Maria slept most of the way round which wasn't surprising given the excitement of staying somewhere new and all the attention she was getting from people at the B & B.

No comments:

Ragwormers play Teddy Rocks

I think I have been slightly overdoing all the exercise and allotmenting lately and that culminated in feeling so physically tired on Friday...