Friday, October 19, 2007

More photos of Maria





Thanks for your kind words, Simon. You'll get a great write up in the latest post about Iscape from Monday! It's all coming back to me now - how to hold a baby. Like most children I come into contact with at school, Maria quickly decided sleep was the best option. Very pleased in this case and I was going to say not the same at school but actually...

Auntie Sandra and Gerry came over and cooked us tea on Weds which was great as Ali and me were knackered. No football on last night so I spent the night asleep. Which of the British nations is Maria going to be able cheer on next summer in Euro 2008? My guess is Russia will bottle it in Israel and England will sneak through while Scotland are one up against Italy until the 90th minute when an equalizer from Gattuso (because he was a Rangers player once) will thwart the most deserving team. That's Scotland by the way.

What has happened to the Republic of Ireland. I used to be able to cheer them on in tournaments at least but not looking at all clever these days.

No comments:

Lyme Regis trip

Alison's birthday celebrations continued with a weekend away at a cottage near Lyme Regis where we spent a couple of nights with Julie a...