Monday, August 13, 2007

Holiday photos

There have a been a few days of sunshine mixed in with the rain meaning we've been to the beach a couple of times so far. Last Sunday, 5th August, was the best day and we all got pretty burnt. There were a couple of lads from school there too, one I taught last year and one from this year. Nice to be called 'sir' on the beach!!

I was foced to go for a very long walk on Thursday. Alison had a baby shower with several friends and family round meaning I took the dogs out for a walk. Almost four hours later we returned home with Maisie almost out on her feet. She isn't really designed for a 7 mile walk. I'm glad to say I got lost several times but at least I was without a map and feel less embarrassed about admitting that than last time when I had a map and still lost my way.





No comments:

Lyme Regis trip

Alison's birthday celebrations continued with a weekend away at a cottage near Lyme Regis where we spent a couple of nights with Julie a...