Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Holiday time

I've got back into going to the gym over the last couple of days after a bit of a break due to pressures of work (no smart comments!). The rain has put a bit of dampener on things but it has stopped long enough today to allow some more time in the garden moving some plants and changing a path near the woodland plant area. In the process I've cut my arms to pieces as one of the shrubs is very thorny. Never mind.
Whilst waiting for a break in the weather I was checking out mp3 players on the internet and have opted for a creative zen vision 30gb player which not only plays music but also apparently shows photos, has a radio and plays videos too. As we're off to Yorkshire at the weekend I've downloaded a few films to keep Glen happy during the journey as the battery is supposed to last 4 hours. The screen is colour but only two and a half inches wide although I think it will be great anyway.
It will be delivered tomorrow so I'll get to play most of the day.

No comments:

Digging for the harvesting

I was completely wiped out after yesterday's exertions with a run, dog walks and then a few hours at W allotment digging over beds ready...