Monday, March 26, 2007

Barcelona

The Ofsted inspection on Wednesday means I am not going out until that evening having seen the rest of the party set off this morning for a day long coach journey to Barcelona. The downside is that I will have to hurry to make the Olympic Stadium by kick off when England play Andorra. The school are paying for me to fly out from Bournemouth and then take a taxi to the ground which means I will see at least part of the game.

Should be lots of photos this time next week as I get back on Sunday and the start of the Easter holiday. No work either as coursework has all been handed in, marked and moderated.

No comments:

Allotment day again

With Maria needing picking up from school and then being at dance for an hour and a half, I took the chance to visit both allotments yesterd...