Sunday, October 09, 2005

Misty Mornings






As you can see the weather on Saturday morning was damp and misty (the photo from the woods in the sunshine was taken the weekend before). Rosie and Maisy were running all over the place near the new golf course. From my old hunt sab days I believe the scents are good in this type of weather, lower to the ground in the damp air.

Alsion and I finished the levelling of the old rabbit run and have placed lots of pots there along with the 5 compost bins. We aim to grow some herbs and a little veg there and there will be plenty of compost to help the process along. I turned all of the heaps and managed to avoid any aches or panis this weekend compared to last. I think it had been so long since I had done any digging it made my muscles ache from lack of use.

No comments:

Euro tour

Our little trek round Europe is taking shape and is coming ever closer. This is for Maria and Lily to have an adventure after Maria's GC...