Sunday, October 02, 2005

Green and White Barmy Army

Glen and I had the pleasure of witnessing the fans of PAFC first hand at the St Mary's Stadium last week in what was the new manager's first game in charge. The fans were awesome and made up for the dreadful football on view. The gaem was very poor indeed but the singing and atmosphere were great with the fans celebrating as if they had won the cup. The team competed well though.

This site is fantastic for supprters of Plymouth Argyle. http://www.greensonscreen.co.uk/

Glen's team were equally poor the following day although their worst display so far brought about their first win of the season 2 - 1 against Portland.

In the evening I drove Joe to Buckland Newton were his friend was having a party. If you ever get the chance to go there take my advice and don't bother. It was an awful place to find and took me teice as long to find as to get back home taking us through the Dorset equivalents of banjo country - Deliverance style.

No comments:

Cooking up a storm

Another busy day with dog walking before Alison and I drove to W allotment and I cut the grass whilst Alison did the picking. We stopped at ...