Monday, September 16, 2024

A calmer end to the day



Maria was at dance from 9 this morning until 6.45, so I stopped at the WM allotment before driving on to collect her and it was lovely to spend a few minutes in the sunshine without having to do much of anything to maintain the plot. Just a bit of watering and weeding, as well as picking a few more runner beans. We'll be harvesting them for a few more weeks yet it looks like, and the parsnips look a good size too. We've also got plenty of leeks to come, plus the lettuce, spinach and herbs are coming along nicely under the cloche.

I did my first walk with both Juno and Rag in the woods earlier. Both very good and hopefully, the good weather will continue making it more enjoyable walking them.

No comments:

Cooking up a storm

Another busy day with dog walking before Alison and I drove to W allotment and I cut the grass whilst Alison did the picking. We stopped at ...