Friday, April 19, 2024

Springtime at last








It must be three days since it last rained and I have finally managed to get moving more quickly with the allotments. I got to both sites yesterday with collecting Maria from school and then dropping her at dance in the evening, so working at the WM allotment until she had finished.

That means I have got in plenty of seedlings, peas, broad beans, beetroot, carrots, spinach, leeks, as well as sowing lettuce, parsnips and more leeks. Both sites are pretty tidy now with the rubbish collected and dumped plus the weeding almost complete. I have digging to do in W still but that is fine given I have a few weeks until everything goes in.

Juno and I had a lovely time in the bluebell woods and the flowers are at their best right now.



No comments:

Allotment day again

With Maria needing picking up from school and then being at dance for an hour and a half, I took the chance to visit both allotments yesterd...