Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Digging for the harvesting







I was completely wiped out after yesterday's exertions with a run, dog walks and then a few hours at W allotment digging over beds ready for sowing on Thursday, collecting Maria, making the tea and then heading off to dance with Maria where I dropped her before going to the WM allotment to do some more sowing and weeding. Somewhere over 25000 steps and aching by the end of it!

Lovely having the robin for company, searching for an easy meal during nesting season. I sowed chard, spinach, carrots, broad beans, cabbage, swede and lettuce, as well as watering the seedlings put in last week. Lots starting to come now and it is starting to become a little warmer at night, although still chilly first thing. 

No comments:

Ragwormers play Teddy Rocks

I think I have been slightly overdoing all the exercise and allotmenting lately and that culminated in feeling so physically tired on Friday...