Sunday, March 24, 2024

Spring time on a chilly Sunday morning.





I took Juno and Pixie out into the bluebell woods this morning and think I saw the first actual flower at one point but they will be out for sure soon. We didn't go that far, as I was planning to take Juno out for a longer walk on her own mid morning but I did get the bike out when I got home and pedalled out 10 miles around Woodlands, exceeding the weekly target. I was already ahead of the running total and have completed the walking target too, the third week in a row I have done so which shows me feeling healthier for a while.

Juno and I headed out again for three miles down to Dewlands Common and back via the fishing lake and I took a few photos of the primroses and other bankside flowers, along with the still swollen river which flows besides Crane Valley golf course.


No comments:

Ragwormers play Teddy Rocks

I think I have been slightly overdoing all the exercise and allotmenting lately and that culminated in feeling so physically tired on Friday...