Friday, January 12, 2024

Two dogs



We have had Rag with us this week with Glen being off skiing and having a great time, judging by the photos. Rag has a fondness for colelcting branches that are too large for him to comfortably carry on a walk and he is frequently stuck because he can't figure out how to get them through smaller gaps. However, he is a determined fellow and usually finds a way. The lake was frozen yesterday and I haven't seen any golfers out this week. We take ourselves down the restricted paths, just because I want to make a protest against not being able to roam, and I am encouraged by the fact that the grounds people wave rather than tell me off for trangressing. 

We have had to turn down the opportunity to have Layla, Juno's sister with us for a week. Things are already very busy and it is an extra responsibility we can do without. 


No comments:

Ragwormers play Teddy Rocks

I think I have been slightly overdoing all the exercise and allotmenting lately and that culminated in feeling so physically tired on Friday...