Tuesday, May 09, 2023

Bank Holiday weekend





I guess there was a coronation going on but I managed to avoid almost all of it with Sandra's birthday on Friday and a lovely meal at the Cinnamon Lounge before Maria and I took the train to Exeter where we had a great time with Lily for her 16th birthday. We met her with Chrissie, Emily and Grace and did a bit of shopping, eating and watching a Norweigian language film! It's not one the girls will ever forget, that's for sure. 

My birthday was yesterday and I am looking forward to a big get together at the end of the month with the family. 

Almost forgot to mention that Joe and Kate were elected to the council for Moordown ward! Amazing result for them.

I've managed to hit WM allotment today and planted out broad beans, climbing french beans, runner beans and dwarf french beans, along with some weeding after plenty of recent rain. All looking good.

It's also been the start of the work on the drains which will be finished on Thursday. Exciting times!

No comments:

Ragwormers play Teddy Rocks

I think I have been slightly overdoing all the exercise and allotmenting lately and that culminated in feeling so physically tired on Friday...