Sunday, April 30, 2023

Bank Holiday Weekend






Very pleased to capture Juno running along a path through the bluebells with her ears flapping. The woods are at their best right now with bluebells, wood anemones and wild garlic in flower. Lots of pleasant walks and the mud is drying out!

I got to West Moors allotment again yesterday and have planted out more seedlings which have been getting on so well in the conservatory and I was in Wimborne today, this time with more runner beans, dwarf French beans, carrots, beetroot and tomato plants. We have still got over 25 tomato plants waiting to go ut and I have just been out potting them on in the conservatory whilst Alison has been tneding to the flower seeds. 

The lawns in Verwood got another cut yesterday whilst I waited for the roofer coming to sort out a small area where some water has been getting into the roof. When I opened the garage door to get the lawnmower out, a baby robin flew past, successfully fledged from the nest that seems to be built every year. They get in and out through the small gap under the garage door.

No comments:

Ragwormers play Teddy Rocks

I think I have been slightly overdoing all the exercise and allotmenting lately and that culminated in feeling so physically tired on Friday...