Wednesday, January 04, 2023

Up and down again

I've been feeling a bit better for the last 24 hours and got up for a good deal of the day yesterday and again this morning. Trying to do a bit to be of help. I took Juno out this morning and then did a couple of simple things like emptying the dishwasher and putting the recycling out. It was easier than in recent days with the incessant rain having eased off but I am feeling it now.

It has exhausted me. It doesn't feel like tentatively finding my way back to feeling normal, it really feels like I have been drained and I don't like it at all. The dog walking for example is something I love, even in the wet. It feels like I am going to be taking some time to get back to several miles at a time.

Having walked an average of 16670 steps last year, 3000 more a day than the previous year, I was wanting to get to 17500 for 2023, having Juno making it easier to get myself out there. I've got tens of thousands of steps to catch up with already! However, it doesn't really matter too much as long as I can take it easy and be sensible in resting between short bursts of activity.


No comments:

Ragwormers play Teddy Rocks

I think I have been slightly overdoing all the exercise and allotmenting lately and that culminated in feeling so physically tired on Friday...