Saturday, December 31, 2022

Still Christmas


We have been enjoying plenty of family time together over the last week and before making the macaroni cheese and lasagne for lunch, I was playing with the girls and the animal figures. They enjoyed setting up the fields for the differing types of animals it reminded me of many years ago when I used to spend a good part of each day on the floor with the children. 

The rest of the day was full of dog walks and gradually feeling more and more full of cold and a very disturbed night's sleep. However, we found time to watch Knives Out - Glass Onion which was great. Maria really enjoyed it.

No comments:

Ragwormers play Teddy Rocks

I think I have been slightly overdoing all the exercise and allotmenting lately and that culminated in feeling so physically tired on Friday...