Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Good morning and feeling my age!



You will see that it was a bright morning today with no one about at Remedy Oak golf club meaning Juno could have a little run around the tee on this par 3 hole. We had a long walk before heading home for breakfast but it wasn't long until we were headed out again, this time for an offroad run. I had just done a mile when I turned my ankle as I came to the end of a very sandy stretch which has lots of fist sized bits of gravel and it was one of those which twisted my ankle. 

We walked home with me thinking it wasn't anything much but it became clear it was more sore than I'd thought and I limped the final part. At the same time I have had pain in my jaw, upper and lower and have made an emergency appointment with the dentist to get it checked out. Add in my arthiritic thumb and you have an old man experiencing the joys of ageing. I know you can turn your ankle and have toothache or a gum infection any time but it does feel like I am not quite what I was once!

No comments:

Ragwormers play Teddy Rocks

I think I have been slightly overdoing all the exercise and allotmenting lately and that culminated in feeling so physically tired on Friday...