Saturday, June 18, 2022

Bournemouth beach



Yesterday was the warmest day of the year so far and it was very busy in the car park by the time we arrived at Durley Chine just after 9am. It was just the three of us, Bride, Alison and myself, given it was a school day and it made for a relaxing few hours of sunbathing and reading. I managed to get in for a swim and found the water not to be too cold which was very welcome.

Once home I took Juno into the shaded woods to avoid the worst of the heat and I decided to to give a run a miss for the day. However, I did some more hedge trimming before collecting Maria from dance with a stop at the West Moors allotment to water the beans and tomatoes and picked the first of the raspberries and redcurrants. 

We had a lovely evening in the garden listening to music and enjoying a few beers. The warmth was just so nice. I would happily have it like this every day now. I seem to crave it in a way which I didn't in the past.

No comments:

Ragwormers play Teddy Rocks

I think I have been slightly overdoing all the exercise and allotmenting lately and that culminated in feeling so physically tired on Friday...