Thursday, August 19, 2021

Juno


We continue to make progress with Juno after her arrival on Monday. We were up early to check her in the crate which she sleeps in overnight. I took her outside and she did her business very quickly and came back in to start the fun and frolics. With Glen and Harry staying overnight, that meant she also got to see Rag and they were soon playing in the kitchen.

Maria was at a summer dance class from 11 - 1 and I took her in the motorhome, as I did yesterday. On that occasion I had used the time for a 5 mile run but I definitely didn't feel like that today and so I got the mountain bike out and put that on the back of the van so I got a 10 mile ride in.

A play pen arrived today which we'll use in the garden to ensure Juno can't go under the hedges etc. and also for us to take camping over the next fortnight. It will be better for us all if she can have fun outside safely.

No comments:

Ragwormers play Teddy Rocks

I think I have been slightly overdoing all the exercise and allotmenting lately and that culminated in feeling so physically tired on Friday...