Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Down to the river in the woods



It's been perhaps the most normal day we have had in a while with no trips out, just the four of us and some sunshine which has meant we can just get on. I was out for a 5km run early on and that was nice and steady after almost a month without running due to the pain I have been having in my groin. The doctor says there is nothing to worry about so back on it with the running and not just cycling and walking.

Lots of odd jobs done like mowing the lawn, fixing strike plates in the motor home, the old plastic ones having broken, loading the motorhome for the trip to Eype later and a lovely walk to the woods with Maria and Joseph, Alison and I being in the woods for the first time in weeks. Maria was keen to take some unusual photographs and they enjoyed wading through the stream which is a lot deeper than it would normally be at this time of year. The rain has prevented it becoming a trickle.


No comments:

Ragwormers play Teddy Rocks

I think I have been slightly overdoing all the exercise and allotmenting lately and that culminated in feeling so physically tired on Friday...