Tuesday, July 06, 2021

Wet Tuesday


It's another damp start to the day here in July. The summer has been so disappointing so far. I think I was away in Scotland when the best of the weather was here and missed the heatwave which lasted a couple of days. Overnight there has been heavy rain again and we've got more on the way with strong winds too. 

It does mean I don't have to worry too much about the allotment in respect of the watering of the plants, although harvesting and weeding will need to keep going.

I got wet cycling down to Joy's yesterday, a journey which was required simply to put her garden waste bin out for collection but I enjoyed it despite the weather.

The photo is of a pie I made for tea which I was pleased with even though I did use shop bought puff pastry. It was delicious, though I say so myself.

 

No comments:

Ragwormers play Teddy Rocks

I think I have been slightly overdoing all the exercise and allotmenting lately and that culminated in feeling so physically tired on Friday...