Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Allotment update


Having got back from Brighton yesterday and knowing we have several trips coming up shortly, we've been getting lots done today including a 5km run for me but mainly hedge cutting, grass cutting, clearing out the motorhome, cooking and a trip to harvest the produce from the allotment, as well as the usual quick strim.

Lots of courgettes which we'll have to work hard to keep up with, so many potatoes, I think I might have planted too many of them, lots and lots of runner beans, peas, raspberries, radish and greens with the prospect of more and more to come. There are carrots andleeks doing well, the french beans, beetroot and parsnips and so much more. I can't quite believe how well the plot is doing and am quite thankful it isn't bigger, otherwise I think we'd be overwhelmed


No comments:

Ragwormers play Teddy Rocks

I think I have been slightly overdoing all the exercise and allotmenting lately and that culminated in feeling so physically tired on Friday...