Thursday, May 27, 2021

Sunshine Thursday!!



Early in the day to post but it is lovely and sunny, so much so that I am in shorts and t shirt, which is excuse enough to write an early entry.

The car is back down in the garage for re test on MoT and I walked back across the golf course via the copse which is where the photos were taken. Things just look stunning after so much poor weather and I am excited for the summer!

More book sales and sorting out things for the celebrations over the weekend including one off event insurance. Plenty going on.However, smart meter installation did not take place as it is too complicated with our set up. I'm quite happy with that to be honest. Not sure how helpful it is and I don't mind providing a reading for them now and again.


No comments:

Ragwormers play Teddy Rocks

I think I have been slightly overdoing all the exercise and allotmenting lately and that culminated in feeling so physically tired on Friday...