Friday, April 16, 2021

Haircut!



I had a list of things to do today and managed to tick them all off. That is a measure of a successful day, even when having to watch Everton and Tottenham try to lose to one another. 

I walked to my various destinations as I am still feeling tired from running and cycling without a rest day, which meant I recorded over 6.5 miles in the morning and pushed on from there. That was down to my trip to Verwood where I passed Clump Hill, photo 1, which was looking resplendent in the sunshine which belied how chilly it remains - there was another frost this morning.

Once at Joy's I put together one of the new arches to replace the gate and trellis in the back garden and then put it up and tied the climbers in which makes it look neat and tidy. I fixed the other gate which means I may put the trellis back up but we will see. 

It was then onto Verwood where I popped my head in the hairdresser's and struck lucky as I did not have an appointment but they managed to get my hair cut in between customers. Thank goodness. It was getting to the point where the clippers were going to emerge once again and I'd have a grade 1 or 2. That meant I could go to the library without having to hang around during their lunch hour and I had already got a gift for Alison's birthday having done a bit of hunting.

Lots of other jobs at home before cooking a curry and lighting the woodburner. Knackered but pleased with the day.

 

No comments:

Ragwormers play Teddy Rocks

I think I have been slightly overdoing all the exercise and allotmenting lately and that culminated in feeling so physically tired on Friday...