Thursday, December 17, 2020

Christmas gazebo


Despite the cold, which is nowhere near as bad today with far fewer sniffles, I got out and about today and enjoyed putting up the gazebo in the back garden. It's not occured to me previously but seeing Paul with his up, I thought it would be good to provide another opportunity for people to get some space should they require it over Christmas, as well as it being somewhere festive to enjoy one another's company.

The fire pit will come in handy and I've made a wreath to hang from the centre which will make it all cosy and welcoming.

In addition I went down to the woods and took my saw again, cutting some recently fallen trees up for our Christmas log. Nicely warming work it proved and I slung an extra long branch over the shoulder to use for burning or to make some outdoor decorations. My wine bottle holder has come out too. Nicely chilled wine will be the result.


No comments:

Ragwormers play Teddy Rocks

I think I have been slightly overdoing all the exercise and allotmenting lately and that culminated in feeling so physically tired on Friday...