Tuesday, December 08, 2020

Brrr cold Tuesday





It's been the coldest day of the winter so far today and there was a hard frost, the sheltered areas still affected by the time I'd done the school run. Just a 5km plod through the countryside but enjoyable despite the slowness.

Picking the children up, I walked round Cranborne and took a photo capturing both the Manor House and Church, places I have become more familiar with lately with more walking and cycling around the place.

Good news - Green Energy Grant has been approved meaning we get £5000 towards a change of heating for the property, an air heater replacing the multifuel stove we've relied on for over 30 years! I'm looking forward to being greener but also not having the bother of the fire which needs careful nurturing during cold spells such as we have experienced in the past few days.


No comments:

Ragwormers play Teddy Rocks

I think I have been slightly overdoing all the exercise and allotmenting lately and that culminated in feeling so physically tired on Friday...