Monday, October 05, 2020

Monday rain

It's good to be back home after a weekend down in Plymouth and after a rest last night, I was busy with the housework and rushing to get out before the rain. I'd not been for a run or cycle for a couple of days despite having been for an 11 mile hike on Saturday, and I felt I needed to get out. So it was on with the Kermode and Mayo wittertainment podcast and the old running shoes to complete a 10km in just a shade over an hour, a bit slower than I'd like but it was very easy at the start.

I've got a list of things to get done over the next few days but so much depends on the weather. Let's get on.


No comments:

Ragwormers play Teddy Rocks

I think I have been slightly overdoing all the exercise and allotmenting lately and that culminated in feeling so physically tired on Friday...