Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Catch up Wednesday

 Got up and walked the dog before doing a 5km run whilst Alison took Maria to dance. Once back I got on the mountain bike and rode down to Verwood to work on Joy's garden. I lifted the spent bean plants, runner and French, spinach and dug over the vegetable plot before sorting out the water butt running off the greenhouse and spiking the back lawn. 

Then it was back on the bike for the return home and lunch, butternut squash soup and salad. 

Next came raking the back lawn, feeding the birds, cleaning out the conservatory and utility room, fixing the number counter and oil lamp before making tea, mash, cabbage, peas, carrots, gravy and vegan sausages. 

I took Maisy out after tea before clearing up, washing and wiping, completed Duolingo and put chickpeas and kidney beans in to soak overnight.

On the face of it, a pretty dull day but one I enjoyed getting stuff done and being outside.


No comments:

Ragwormers play Teddy Rocks

I think I have been slightly overdoing all the exercise and allotmenting lately and that culminated in feeling so physically tired on Friday...