Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Allotment ride


With the weather being so kind right now, it was a good morning for a ride to the allotment and I was there just after 9 this morning. The photo shows just some of the ripening tomatoes, we've already eaten quite a few, and more of the greens. 

I came home with a few radishes, french beans, runner beans, spinach, tomatoes and beetroot, as well as getting on with digging over the potato bed which we're going to be using for winter planting shortly. There were a few last raspberries too and they'll get eaten for breakfast with my porridge tomorrow.

I got home in time to give Maisy a bath before lunch and then cleaned up the motorhome, readying it for the winter, although we hope to get out in it again before the weather breaks for good.

No comments:

Ragwormers play Teddy Rocks

I think I have been slightly overdoing all the exercise and allotmenting lately and that culminated in feeling so physically tired on Friday...