Sunday, April 05, 2020

1950s Sunday

It is getting more and more like the old days such is the slowing pace of life. It is a Sunday like I remember from the 1970s actually when there were very few opportunities to find a shop open e.g. newsagent or to find anything worthwhile doing because no sport was played either. It seemed to drag into the new week, although for those who were working it must have been a welcome rest. Can you imagine - not even a garden centre open?

I had a lovely run in the morning sunshine and a ride on my bike later.

In between we had a walk with Maria on her bike.

There wasn't a lot else going on other than being in the house and garden.




No comments:

Ragwormers play Teddy Rocks

I think I have been slightly overdoing all the exercise and allotmenting lately and that culminated in feeling so physically tired on Friday...