Wednesday, March 04, 2020

Wet Wednesday

Another day of rain but still had plenty of time outside. I got a 5km run in after the dog walk and before we went off to CMS to watch Joseph in a netball tournament. Although Yr 3 he was invited to play in the B team to make up the numbers and he acquited himself well despite the miserably cold and damp conditions.

I met up with John Murphy for the first time in years and found he was interested in life in Hebrides and we might explore that a little further yet.

The afternoon continued wet so I focused on the book and submitted the first 30 or so pages to a literary agent firm alongside a synopsis.I am feeling a little more keen on doing something with it after visiting Mark Wheeller who is the first person outside myself and Alison who has read it. The really good thing is that he found the ending moving!

We will see where we go next with it.

No comments:

Ragwormers play Teddy Rocks

I think I have been slightly overdoing all the exercise and allotmenting lately and that culminated in feeling so physically tired on Friday...